To make the most of your printable online coupons, remember the following money saving tips:
- Stay organized! Develop a filing system for your coupons so you can quickly find the coupons you need and keep track of coupon expiration dates.
- Check coupon sites before you go shopping to catch last minute offers.
- Pay attention to product size limitations and other coupon criteria. You’ll need to purchase the correct item to receive the discount.
- Look for stores that offer “double coupon” days to maximize your savings.
- Try to use your coupons when an item is already on sale.
- If the item is non-perishable and something your family uses on a regular basis, buy as many as the coupon will allow.
- Don’t use a printable online coupon to purchase an item you don’t really need. You’re not saving money if the product will go to waste.